PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Every time an e-message is sent, the controller registers when individuals open e-messages they receive, and the links they click on, in these e-messages. The controller also records views and actions on the controller’s website. For better and more targeted offer submission, and the personalization of messages or communications, the controller automatically processes, analyses and profiles the recorded data and evaluates the activity and the interest of users.
- Storage period
Personal data is stored for an unlimited time period or until an individual withdraws their consent to the storage and processing of their data. After they withdraw their consent, their personal data is immediately and permanently deleted.
If the above-mentioned purposes, for which we store and process personal data, cease to apply in our company, the databases whose purpose has ceased to apply will be immediately and permanently deleted.
- Protection of personal data
The controller shall protect the obtained data in accordance with applicable legislation concerning the protection of personal data and in accordance with the controller’s internal regulations, adopted under the law. The controller shall provide appropriate organizational and technical protection. The controller shall not transmit or disclose the obtained data to third parties under any circumstances. Apartmaji Mavrica d.o.o. shall take appropriate technical and organizational actions to protect personal data.
- User rights
As specified in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the personal data controller should do the following, if requested to do so by users:
- Confirm whether or not personal data concerning the users is being processed, and enable the users to view that dats.
- Provide users with a printout of the personal data concerning them.
- Give users an opportunty to correct or complete their personal data.
- Give users an opportunty to partially or entirely delete their personal data.
- Give users an opportunty to transfer their personal data to another provider of similar services.
- Give users an opportunty to partially or completely withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data.
The controller shall comply with your request to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.and implement that request within 15 days, at the latest.
If an individual considers that their personal data protection rights have been infringed in any way by the controller, they can submit an objection to the controller, in writing, at any time. They can send it to this address: Apartmaji Mavrica d.o.o., Stara Fužina 251, 4265 Bohinjsko jezero, Republic of Slovenia or file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia).
Every user can simply unsubscribe from e-mails with a single click in the footer of a received e-mail or send an e-mail, asking to unsubscribe, to [email protected], or answer a particular e-mail that they have received.
As a user of the www.mavrica.com website, you agree that cookies can be stored on your computer to enable all the website functionality, website analytics and advanced advertising.
The following cookies are stored:
– Google Analytics cookies for analytical purposes.
– Facebook cookies for marketing and advertising.
– Google cookies for marketing and advertising.
– AddThis cookies for showing share buttons on social networks, pop-up windows and exposures.
– Marketing automation cookies for tracking user activities on the website.
Cookies enable certain application contents or functions to be adapted to suit specific visitors, based on their choices or preferences or the characteristics of their terminal equipment. Cookies for analytical purposes make constant website improvement possible.
- Instructions for setting cookies in particular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Legal notice
All content published on the www.mavrica.com website is the property of Apartmaji Mavrica d.o.o. It may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any other way without the consent of Apartmaji Mavrica d.o.o. Apartmaji Mavrica d.o.o. is not responsible for any possible issues relating to the operation of the website. Apartmaji Mavrica d.o.o. reserves the right to make any errors and changes, of whatever nature, to the content published on www.mavrica.com.